By Dan Nickerson
on Friday, January 8th, 2010 | 2 Comments
Two years ago I was involved in the production of Joel Comm’s “The Next Internet Millionaire” which was a competitive Internet Marketing reality show show we filmed here in Loveland, CO.
The premise of the show was that Twelve Internet Marketing Legends would reveal their secrets to the cast members and at the end of their presentation a task had to be completed, and each week a contestant would be eliminated.
One of the amazing things about being on set each day was that I got to hang out with all the speakers..
Check out this amazing roster…
- Mark Joyner (the Godfather of Internet marketing!)
- Armand Morin (made over $25,000,000 in his online business!)
- Jeff Walker (the leading expert on product launches!)
- Marlon Sanders (a living legend of online marketing!)
- Mike Koenings (no one knows online video like this guy!)
- Brad Fallon (can you say StomperNet?)
- Kristopher Jones (CEO of Pepperjam Search!)
- Mike Filsaime (the world’s viral marketing expert!)
- Ray Edwards (gets $10,000+ to write a sales letter!)
- Dave Taylor (prolific blogger, author and speaker!)
- Perry Marshall (the world’s leading AdWords expert!)
- Rich Schefren (the guru to the gurus!)
I had a great time talking with most of these guys and even drove Rich to the airport at the end of the show.
Anyhow, the point of this post was that Joel filmed the entire event and each of the speakers above spoke for almost 2 hours.
And this was not a pitch-fest, but their best stuff and truly EVERGREEN content.
This isn’t about the latest marketing tool or gimmick, but the principles and techniques they’ve used to generate massive online success.
It’s as relevant today as ever.
It was released awhile back as a DVD product, but now we’ve put the entire product online via a private member’s are…
AND.. Reduced the price significantly.
You would could pay thousands of dollars to attend a conference where SOME of these people are speaking… In fact at the time, we could probably have charged $25,000 for a seat in the studio.
… but you will never find them all together teaching for up to two hours each!
You can now Watch All 22 Hours ONLINE!
And check out the amazing intro video at:
And then take advantage of the lowest price ever for this incredible product.
(Yes, I’m an affiliate for this site and you can be too.)